Update by user Apr 30

Per your request - Transamerica has NEVER contacted regarding my inquiry. Keep taking automatic electronic transfers from the deceased checking account.

Original review posted by user Mar 29

Bank statement of the deceased shows automatic withdrawal occurring after his death. It shows the name of his wife on the detail and she is deceased as well.

There is a company policy ID on the bank statement which I provided as reference when spoke to agent.

Called TPLIC ADD INS and was told without the policy number couldn't help me since they had purchased so many companies. Replied that was their problem and they certainly had enough information to charge the account via EFT. Told me I had to fax a copy of bank statement. Told them I had provided all information and response from agent was fax was my only alternative.

Very snotty. Asked for a supervisor and the agent refused. Told agent I would not submit a bank statement due to security concerns. He told me only way he would consider helping.

Kendall was very rude with an attitude. Still need to resolve on behalf of the deceased estate.

Review about: Transamerica Life Insurance.

Reason of review: resolving policy issue.

Preferred solution: advise me of Insurance Policy terms and stop deducting premiums from the deceased account.

Comments